The classic leather jacket will not fail you this season. It’s an all-around staple you can add to your wardrobe no matter what style you have.
Since this is a versatile piece, there are many ways to style it. If you are looking for some inspiration, here are some outfits you can copy:
1. Jessica Alba paired her jacket with a floral dress
Jessica Alba was spotted out and about in Santa Monica, California on October 16, 2015
The summer season may be over but it’s not yet the end for your floral dresses. Like the actress/business mogul, you can get more wear out of your floral frocks by pairing them up with leather moto jackets. Finish off the look with a pair of leather booties for that edgy touch.
Jessica is wearing the Saint Laurent cropped motorcycle jacket and the Anine Bing “Bianca” boots here.
2. Cara Delevingne wore a quilted leather jacket over a bralet and crochet skirt
Cara Delevingne at the Love Magazine Party, held at Lou Lou’s in London on September 22, 2015
This isn’t really a cold weather-proof outfit but it definitely works for those slightly warmer days. We love the juxtaposition of the textures of her quilted leather jacket and her skirt.
Cara sported the Burberry Resort 2016 skirt and Burberry “The Rucksack” bag in technical nylon and leather in this outfit.
3. Jesse J draped a leather jacket over a maxi camisole dress
Jesse J leaves her hotel in Manhattan, New York on September 2, 2015
The pop singer looks impeccably edgy in this striking red camisole dress. The leather jacket added a nice touch to her look.
4. Carly Rae Jepsen played with separates
Carly Rae Jepsen pictured leaving the Radio 1 studios after performing on the Live Lounge in London on September 17, 2015
Here’s an interesting outfit from the singer. She mixed a sheer white skirt with a black top and a below-the-waist leather jacket.
5. Georgia May Foote kept it comfortable with a pair of jeans and a top
Georgia May Foote arrives at Manchester Piccadilly station after rehearsals for ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ in London on September 12, 2015
The 24-year-old actress proved that form-fitting jeans work wonderfully with leather jackets. She mixed it up with a pair of platform boots.
Make sure leather jackets are in heavy rotation in your wardrobe this season. Check out these finds:
1. BLK DNM Leather Jacket 1, $895.00
2. Doma Classic Leather Moto Jacket, $498.00
3. ElevenParis Pistols Jacket, $187.00
4. Rebecca Minkoff Harpur Leather Moto Jacket, $598.00
5. DSQUARED2 Icon Leather Jacket, $2470.00
Credit: WENN/Will Alexander/Zibi/TNYF/Mario Mitsis