The old belief that celebrities do not use their clothes more than once couldn’t be further from the truth. They do have keepers in their wardrobes that they don’t hesitate to wear over and over again.
One example is 17-year-old Kylie Jenner. Even with her inexhaustible source of income and freedom to pick whatever clothes she wants to wear, she still turns to her trusty Nomia NYC slit back long vest for some added drama.
See how she styled this staple:
1. Kylie recently donned the vest over a plain white American Apparel fine jersey short sleeve t-shirt and ripped jeans
Kylie Jenner shops at Fred Segal in Los Angeles on June 17, 2015
She went on to style the look with a pair of Gianvito Rossi suede sandals, Celine “Phantom” canvas striped tote bag, Linda Farrow x 3.1 Phillip Lim “51” sunglasses, and Audemars Piguet royal oak watch.
2. At Coachella, Kylie first showcased the vest with the Nasty Gal “Halter Skelter” knit top and American Apparel cotton ottoman high-waist hot shorts
Kylie Jenner at Coachella 2015 – Week 1 – Day 1 in Los Angeles on April 10, 2015
She added her Cast of Vices leather 5-panel baseball hat in grey, Jennifer Fisher crinkle choker, and Timberland 6-inch premium waterproof boots in off-white nubuck for good measure.
3. Kylie shared a photo on her Instagram account wearing the long vest again but with a pair of Zara denim shorts and an H&M cropped jersey top
Kylie Jenner shares her outfit on her official instagram, @kyliejenner
She accessorized with a pair of Tom Ford canvas lace up over-the-knee boots, a Chanel phone holder, and a pair of sunglasses.
There’s nothing like a chic long vest to add drama to an outfit, right Kylie?
If you have the same passion for this type of outerwear as the reality star, try these alternatives:
1. Boutique Moschino Sleeveless Trench Coat, $537.00
2. Acne Studios Florin Crepe Suiting Vest, $570.00
3. Alice + Olivia Ronda Pleated Long Vest, $550.00
4. Club Monaco Beatrice Vest, $349.00
Credit: WENN/Michael [email protected] Instagram