It’s no secret that Gigi Hadid and Cara Delevingne are two of the most valuable faces in this generation’s fashion industry. With both women having modelling as their profession, it’s not surprising to see them sport the same clothing.
We spotted them wearing the same Saint Laurent Teddy Bomber Jacket. Who do you think wore it better?
1. Gigi Hadid styled it with an orange Alexander Wang mesh fitted mini skirt, a blue cropped top and a pair of Saint Laurent zipper booties before switching to a pair of sneakers after her photo shoot
Gigi Hadid modelling on a photo shoot for Maybelline on the streets of New York on April 21, 2015
2. Cara Delevingne sported the jacket with a black slouchy top, a pair of plaid sweatpants and a pair of lace up booties
Cara Delevingne arrives at her hotel prior to ‘China: Through The Looking Glass’ Costume Institute Benefit Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York on May 4, 2015
This is obviously a win for Gigi. The 20-year-old looked spot on in that mini skirt. Although she was fully styled for a photo shoot, Cara could have given her a run for her money had she paid more attention to looking like an off-duty model. She has been down the sweatpants road countless times before and we are already feeling the fatigue. A wardrobe update seems necessary.
Anyway, the bomber jacket is still available if you fancy adding it to your wardrobe. For similar jackets, you can try these finds:
1. Maison Kitsune Maison Kitsune Jacket, $600.00
2. Glamorous Varsity Bomber, $49.20
3. Stella McCartney Bomber Jacket, $2250.00
Credit: WENN/Patricia Schlein