We’re pretty certain you have run out of ideas on how to wear your favorite spring/summer staple: the denim jacket. There are only so many denim-on-denim outfits you can come up with, right?
We’re coming to your rescue, because we’ve just collected some of the most stylish outfits to breathe new life into your denim game. Check out these bloggers and copy the way they styled their jackets:
1. Adriana assembled a pair of leather culottes, a sleeveless knit top and a pair of mule sandals, then capped it off with her relaxed-fit denim jacket
You can even take this outfit to work!
2. Take a preppy shift dress and layer it over your collared shirt. Top it off with a slouchy denim jacket like Adriana did here
To make a statement, opt for a pair of lace up boots for your footwear.
3. Alison wore a button front denim maxi skirt with her acid-washed jacket
Since the button front denim skirt is so popular these days, now is the best time for you to assemble this kind of look.
4. Margot layered a fringed jacket over her denim attire
Another trend that you shouldn’t miss out on this season is the fringe trend. Do what this stylish blogger did and layer a fringed jacket over your denim one for an interesting and unique layered look.
5. Like Emily, throw a denim jacket over your off shoulder dress
Off shoulder dresses should become a staple in your wardrobe this season, and they make a perfect accompaniment to your denim piece.
Try to pull off these outfits. Here are some denim jackets to get you started:
1. Citizens of Humanity Dakota Jean Jacket, $389.00
2. AG Robyn Jacket, $215.00
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Icon Jean Jacket, $328.00
4. Current/Elliott The Oversized Trucker Jacket, $378.00
5. J Brand Darci Jacket, $298.00
6. Maison Scotch Trucker Jacket, $179.00