Many would say Victoria Beckham perpetuated the ankle-length, sleeveless coat look. It’s one of her signature looks, after all. So after seeing Kim Kardashian wear a similar look, we can’t help but do a comparison.
But while the 34-year-old looked suspiciously like she has been taking style tips from the more fashion-experienced Victoria Beckham, she actually managed to put her own stamp on the look.
1. Kim Kardashian wore an almost floor-length Narcisco Rodriguez Fall 2015 sleeveless coat with a sheer top and high-waisted, wide-legged trousers
Kim Kardashian wears a dramatic white outfit to Variety’s Power of Women: New York luncheon in New York on April 24, 2015
This outfit is not lacking in volume, that’s for sure. The reality star also added some striking elements such as the purple flower pin, in commemoration of the Armenian genocide, a pair of animal-skinned Giambattista Valli platform shoes and a personalized Olympia Le Tan clutch.
2. Victoria Beckham wore a similar coat over a black-on-black ensemble
Victoria Beckham arrives from Paris at St. Pancras International train station in London on September 27, 2013
The fashion designer chose a pair of tapered pants, cleavage-baring top and a coat from Saint Laurent. She accessorized with a pair of Casadei pumps and a clutch.
What do you think? Which celebrity looked better in her sleeveless coat?
Just in case you want to pull off the same look, here are some similar coats you might want to get:
1. Theory Integrate Jiliya Sleeveless Coat, $535.00
2. Karla Spetic Sleeveless Silk Trench, $860.00
3. Sabine Luise Sleeveless Long Coat, $6,050.00